Article 1 (Use of the Websites)
The user shall prepare an appropriate device and communication environment to use the Websites at the user's expense and responsibility.
Article 2 (Intellectual Property Rights, etc.)
- Copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, portrait rights, and other moral or property rights (hereinafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights") for content provided by Milbon on the Websites (including text, images, video, audio, programs, and other information;hereinafter collectively referred to as "Content") shall be reserved by Milbon or the appropriate third party. These Intellectual Property Rights are protected by copyright law, trademark law, and other laws. By using the Websites, the user does not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights for the Content.
- Users are not allowed to use, reprint, reproduce, modify, or transmit in a public forum any of the Content without express permission from Milbon, beyond the scope of personal use permitted by copyright law.
- Users may not use any trademark (including trademarks, service marks, brand names) found in the Content without prior written permission from Milbon.
Article 3 (Prohibited Behaviors)
Milbon prohibits any of the following activities related to use of the Websites.
- Any action that infringes or may infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights or other property rights or privacy of Milbon, other users, or third parties.
- Any action that constitutes or may lead to defamation or libel of Milbon, other users, or third parties.
- Criminal acts or any action that may lead to crimes through use of the Websites.
- Any action that is offensive to public order and/or morals, in violation of laws, or may constitute these through use of the Websites.
- Any action that damages or undermines the reputation of Milbon or the Websites.
- Any action that interferes with the operation of Milbon or the Websites.
- Unauthorized access, or transmission or dissemination of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, to Milbon or any third party, or any act that encourages such acts.
- Any other actions that Milbon reasonably deems inappropriate.
Article 4 (Suspension or Discontinuation of Website Provision)
Milbon reserves the right to suspend or discontinue provision of the Websites, in whole or in part, without prior notice to users in any of the following cases. In such an event, Milbon shall not be liable for any resulting damage, loss, or disadvantage caused to the user.
- In the event of unavoidable circumstances related to the maintenance of systems or other elements of the Websites’ provision.
- In the event that the provision of the Websites becomes unreasonably difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, or flooding, or due to force majeure such as civil disturbance, terrorism, or rioting.
- In the event that the provision of the Websites becomes unreasonably difficult due to system failure or unauthorized access from a third party.
- In any other event where there is a reasonable necessity to suspend or discontinue the provision of the Websites.
Article 5 (Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnification of Damages)
- Users shall use the Websites at their own risk, and shall retain full responsibility for any and all actions they take on the Websites, as well as for the outcomes of use of information, etc., provided on the Websites.
- Milbon disclaims any and all liability for damages arising from access to or use of the Websites, their suspension or discontinuation, or changes in their contents, nor for accidents or impediment with regard to software or hardware arising from access to or use of the Websites.
- While Milbon makes every effort to ensure that the Websites and the Content are appropriate, Milbon does not guarantee their fitness for purpose, functionality, safety, reliability, accuracy, certainty, timeliness, or completeness.
- Milbon provides no guarantee regarding the content of third party websites, etc., that are not under the control of Milbon, even if they are linked from the Websites. Milbon shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of such websites, etc. The fact that a website links to or from the Websites does not constitute Milbon's endorsement, support, or recommendation of the use of such website, nor of the products, services, companies, etc., featured on such website.
- In the event that the user, in the use of the Websites, causes any damage to other users or third parties, the user shall resolve the matter at their own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any damage, loss, or disadvantage to Milbon.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information）
Article 7 (Notification and Modification of Terms)
Article 8 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Article 9 (Inquiries)
Any inquiries about the Websites shall be directed here.
Milbon Co., Ltd.
Revised February 10, 2022
Revised July 8, 2022